How we work
We are a dedicated team of more than 25 in-house professionals specialized in each step of the international mobility process.
The Mobility Law team is composed of specialized immigration lawyers who manage procedures such as the application for work and residence permits.
Our relocation consultants handle all the secondment logistics such as home finding and lease negotiation.
Speed and efficiency. Through our digital platform or mobile app you can follow, step by step, the entire process. The documentation is stored securely, and you can have multiple accesses in order to avoid time wastage and duplications
Wherever you go, we will be by your side
- Do you need assistance in Spain? All our immigration and relocation services are available throughout the Spanish geography.
- Do you need to move talent to another country? We belong to the most prestigious international industry organizations to cover any destination worldwide with the support of a solid and tested partner network. We offer a full range of relocation and immigration services for an efficient project management.
We are flexible and easily reachable through multiple channels of communication. We offer remote and online services to bridge the distance (and mobility restrictions).
Since 2015 we have been accomplished the EuRA Global Quality Seal audited every 2 years and based on the ISO 9001.
Moreover, we have obtained the following industry certifications:
- MIM y MIM+: Managing International Mobility (EARP, European Academy of Relocation Professionals, EU).
- ERQ3 & EARP Fellow: European Relocation Qualification (EARP, European Academy of Relocation Professionals, EU).
- GMS: Global Mobility Specialist (ERC, Employee Relocation Council, USA).
Your feedback matters. We constantly measure your and your employees’ satisfaction rate in order to improve our services and adapt them to your needs. We want to build and strengthen our relationship with you based on quality and trust.